If you are a business owner who works in an area where there is a potential of risk for your health and your staffs (anyone you employ in your business under a contract of service, including family) you must register WSIB. Also, they may be full time, part time or temporary employees, students, and learners. In other words, if you are an owner of a restaurant, or you run a construction / manufacturing / agriculture / mining / utilities / transportation and warehousing / wholesale / retail / business, then you are eligible to have a WSIB account and report it.

We are here to assist you to open a WSIB account and report it. We can be your representative to communicate with WSIB

Talk to an Expert

Located in North York servicing Richmond Hill, AURORA, Newmarket and KESWICK

Contact us Today

Contact Us

Contact us now to schedule an appointment!

Captcha Image Refresh Captcha